Term 2 Level 1 Assignment
All posters should be postmarked by February 10th, 2016 and mailed to:
Massachusetts Animal Fund
251 Causeway Street, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02114
For more information about the contest, please visit http://massanimalfund.com/contest. Any questions about the contest can be directed to email@example.com. Thank you for helping us to spread the word about the Massachusetts Animal Fund and our mission to end animal homelessness in the Commonwealth!
Posters should feature at least one cat/dog or in some way tell a story about how our mission of ending animal homelessness in the Commonwealth helps communities. Since February is also Valentine month, the theme “Massachusetts Loves our Animals!” can also be used.
- All posters should be 9x12 or smaller.
- Posters must be original pieces of art.
- A cat/dog and "32f" needs to be visible in the poster. This refers to a line on tax forms where people can donate to the Mass Animal Fund to donate free spaying/neutering.
- Submissions must be handed in to Mrs. Schmigle by FEBRUARY 8th 2016.
- Filled in contact labels must be attached to the back of each poster submitted.
- Waivers must be signed for each submission allowing Massachusetts Animal Fund to share the posters on social media and acknowledging that the poster becomes the property of the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources upon submission.
- The Poster Contest is open to all students in the Swansea and Somerset areas.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EXAMPLES